Sunday, October 22, 2006

Calling Green

Greensatya's was one of the first few blogs I started frequenting, before I started blogging myself. If it is at all possible to miss someone on the blogsphere, I really miss him. His blog always had intelligent opinions and tid bits of info on the latest on-goings- often the first place for me to read about matters of current events in India, in the rest of the world, economics or such- which I am not typically clued into. Besides that, I guess we all warm up to certain bloggers' styles of writing, and I had really gotten used to reading and enjoying satya's blog.

He recently wrapped up in Finland and returned to India. I am sure he has a lot of things going on right now, as he alluded to in his commentspace a little while ago. But I hope he is doing well, and I hope he comes back to blogging soon, not only is he missing him , many of his readers are, too!

4 comments:

jane said...

Yes, have been hoping to see him back on blogosphere too...hope all is well with him and his family and he is back to blogging soon. i began reading him too after seeing what a regular he was on this blog!

greensatya said...

Hey I am back to everything. I could not believe it, I am terribly gratified by you dedicating a post to me :)
I missed the blog world as well. Hopefully, I would be regular as before.

Jane, I am back, but I would go to your blog to say this.

greensatya said...

And I came here from the link in my post.:)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

satya,
am glad you saw the post, and i'm glad you're back!!! :-)