Saturday, October 14, 2006

Spies - Coldplay

Coldplay has been ruling my I-tunes past many days. Then last night I saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind" and have this haunting melody in my head since then. If you're interested in more about the hows and whys of schizophrenia, i shamelessly point you to my long post on this new science blog initiative started by a bunch of grad students (and ex-grad students) with way too much time on their hands. ;) Lots of cool stuff on there, and not all as long. ;)


Switched..Parachutes

In a haze, a stormy haze
I'll be round; I'll be loving you always, always
Here I am and I take my time
Here I am and I'll wait in line always, always

9 comments:

qsg said...

Yes, they are all spies, indeed! ;) Great movie - I totally loved it! :)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

qsg,
do you also believe that i'm out to get you? :-)

qsg said...

I am sure you are out to get me! When I am walking down a street, I keep looking over my shoulder... I know you are watching me! I just know it...! Will you please stop that!??? ;)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

ahem..and what else? what about the folks at work? do they not like you too?

jane said...

itunes??? when did you get an ipod? last update was about your archaic mp3 player :)

qsg said...

ehehehe - no, they love me! You are out to get me though! ;)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

jane,
abbe kamputar par lagaya na.

qsg,
ok, good. that's a good start. now let's talk about why you feel the way you do about me..

Prashanth said...

Are you like me in this also? I mean, if someone calls you yellow, will you consider it a compliment?

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

prashanth,
yellow is one of my favourite tracks!