Since an update is long overdue here, and I have no time for a deep, thought-provoking post like I'm well known for, ;) I will steal shamelessly and put my list of minor and major irritants as detailed by QSG here.
1) "Low talkers" : The ones that make you say "AAAAA? AAAAA?" after every sentence they utter. Yeah, after a while I get tired of all the polite "pardon?" "come again?" "sorry?" and "saythatagain" so "AAAAA???" it is. So irritating!
2) "Sentence completers". People who complete what you're saying. Bleddy #$Ss. I know you have a voice. Save it, this is MY line.
3) Inconsiderate people: like using up the last of supplies and not replacing. I HATE such people with a passion. And I run after them and nail them down and beat them up if I ever catch them in the act.
4) People that play devil's advocate for every effing issue or rant you bring up. They have serious issues.
5) People who start talking loudly all of a sudden, clearly to impress others in a public place like a restaurant. Dude, most efficient ways of asphyxiating mice is not the best dinner table conversation, tone it down a notch.
6) Nosy bastards. Need I say more?
7) That overdose of modesty. Self-deprecating humour can be funny, but insisting that you are a "small, inconsequential player" when you are well aware otherwise is plain annoying and patronising.
8) People who can't answer a simple question with a simple answer. EVER.
9) Yeah, the superficial compliment-dolers. Cannot stand.
10) Bad breath. Imagine when you're on a bus full of people with this problem and they insist on talking over your face to each other. I'm permanently scarred.
12) Gossip mongers. I cannot stand them.
13) People that try to refute everything you say, and behave as if they know more than you, when they have not added anything important to the conversation. Dude, were you even listening?
14) Self-involved pricks.
15) Gels that crack
Ahhhhahahaha this feels so good! :-)))