Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sap etc.

Missing

S's hugs
S's shoulder to bawl on
P's support and sage advice
M's fussing
M's commiserating
H's listening ear and jokes - even if they were at my expense- heck, especially the ones at my expense :)
S to go out with and drink and bitch
B to go out with and eat and giggle
R to demand a nice home-cooked meal from
R to kick my butt into gear

Wishing

I can afford a guilt-free wastage of time indulgence
I can take a stress-free walk
I could enjoy something, anything, without feeling like I'm running away
I can run away
I can hide

Thinking

I can do this! S, P, M, H, S, B, and R did! And showed me how! :-)

Celebrate we will
Because life is short but sweet for certain
We're climbing two by two
To be sure these days continue,
These things we cannot change......


-Two step, Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds.

5 comments:

Neihal said...

that wishing list ditto... I swear is driving me mad....specially the running away ...the best part is I dunno wht I am running away from

Sakshi said...

Nice Song :)
And you will do it.. just a I know I will, somehow manage..Thought my friend's made it seem effortless - I find it painstakingly torturous..

Revealed said...

>:D<
If that helps :D

Rebellion said...

>:D<
Hey Lajjo, I just realised something..... I couldn't read an 'A' anywhere :P Jus kidding dear, hope it made you smile, even if just for a sec :)
*hugs* to you sweets :)

Take care,
Aarti

PS: I feel I need one too!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

neihal,
on running away- i guess it's human, after all. But we need to limit it.

sakshi, revealed, aarti,
thanks girls. :) words of support and e-hugs also help. :)

aarti,
a warm hug to you too :)