Saturday, March 10, 2007

Confession

So, in a hypothetical situation- if you get an anonymous note from someone you don't know, asking to meet with you, I am thinking you would be quite freaked out. Even more so if both you and the writer of the note maintain anonymous existences. Well- I recently did the sort of equivalent of this in blogworld-and am feeling a bit silly. I want to confess, if the recipient of my note ever got my message and found it creepy- that was not the intention. It came off all wrong. All I wanted was to establish communication over email- just to ask a few innocent questions- about an organisation and a city you may be associated with (so says my statcounter). I am not some sick psycho stalker who leaves anonymous messages. I did not mean to write a note that looked like one of those "you don't know me, but khopche mein mil". :p. That too from one female to another. :) And I did not intend to compromise on your anonymity or harass you about your identity, in case you got that feeling. Thousand apologies if I freaked you out.
Whew! now I finally got that out of my system. :-)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okk! You are forgiven.

Anonymous said...

ohhhkk! I am not her.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

lol! :-)

Gems Bond said...

Now you are stalking women! Kya re lajjo...!!! Chih...

...and I am a bit hurt that I didn't get that note! ;)

Neihal said...

LOL!!

see such things happen when you finish boxful of sweets all by urself, and tease ur friends...can happen also when you are drunk...and also when you shut down half of ur brain and put the other one to multitasking...like I am doing right now....time to go!

Rebellion said...

aha! Gems just stole my words, entirely ;)

Phir khopcha?? Kya re Lajjo, kabhi toh iske baahar niklo :P

//""you don't know me, but khopche mein mil". :p. That too from one female to another"
ROFLLLLLLLLLL.
On a serious note, errr, ummm, ahem!!! Possible? ;):P

khi khi khi khi. Lagta hai main pitne wali hoon. I better leave before you wake up :P

sumit said...

I missed so many posts :(
mera net itna kharaab hai:(
har month mein ek week band :(
abt the post...
I m jealous of that person ;)

Sakshi said...

Random emails! And that to not me..
I am going to sulk in the corner..

Gems Bond said...

@Sakshi - right there with you - in the corner. Sulking! Dhokebaaz Lajjo...! Already cheating on friends!

Sakshi said...

@TGFI - Out of the corner. Now gloating. Thankie vera much...

Revealed said...

Hehehe. So professional memeberships include Stalkers Anon?

IdeaSmith said...

Oops, tricky situation, isn't it? Friendly communication is sometimes miscontrued. Hope the person at the other end reads this and gets over it.

The Smiling Girl said...

Oho... this is reality, right? I was thinking something when I read khopcha.. :)

Sayesha said...

//"you don't know me, but khopche mein mil"

Hahahahahahaha! :D

M (tread softly upon) said...

Hmmmm :)))