1. I used to listen to Evanescence.
2. Blogging has gotten boring. One of these days, I'm going to kill this blog.
3. I blog elsewhere. Nobody reads, nobody comments. The privacy is nice. There is no guilt of not replying to comments. The silence is boring.
One of these days, I will kill that blog too.
4. I have always fancied being involved in some top secret sinister activity. Points 2 and 3 make me feel like I am living that fantasy.
5. I used to adore Ricky Martin. I had posters of him. Thank god it was a phase.
6. When I was a kid, I hit up another kid with my gum boot. He messaged me on orkut the other day, reconnecting after ages. It was a friendly message. Hopefully he has forgotten.
7. I used to refrain from passing judgments on people. Nowadays, I catch myself doing it more often. Friends who lovingly refer to me as a "righteous bitch" will be happy. :)
8. My vacation has been awesome. I don't want to leave home. But I want to get back to a life where I have to chase buses, troubleshoot experiments and procrastinate before deadlines.
Please consider yourself tagged. After reading this, you will dutifully complete the tag if you have a shred of decency in you.