Monday, July 16, 2007

Eight confessions

1. I used to listen to Evanescence.

2. Blogging has gotten boring. One of these days, I'm going to kill this blog.

3. I blog elsewhere. Nobody reads, nobody comments. The privacy is nice. There is no guilt of not replying to comments. The silence is boring.
One of these days, I will kill that blog too.

4. I have always fancied being involved in some top secret sinister activity. Points 2 and 3 make me feel like I am living that fantasy.

5. I used to adore Ricky Martin. I had posters of him. Thank god it was a phase.

6. When I was a kid, I hit up another kid with my gum boot. He messaged me on orkut the other day, reconnecting after ages. It was a friendly message. Hopefully he has forgotten.

7. I used to refrain from passing judgments on people. Nowadays, I catch myself doing it more often. Friends who lovingly refer to me as a "righteous bitch" will be happy. :)

8. My vacation has been awesome. I don't want to leave home. But I want to get back to a life where I have to chase buses, troubleshoot experiments and procrastinate before deadlines.

Please consider yourself tagged. After reading this, you will dutifully complete the tag if you have a shred of decency in you.

23 comments:

rebel said...

Thankfully Ricky Martin was a phase! Phew...

Coco Captive said...

I am not decent! Who even thought decent people come to ur blog! :P:P

Janefield said...

hahahha! now this is a cool tag (to read :P)

what you sayin...i still love ricky martin although i draw the line at hoarding his posters n stuff...pls...i saw the 'shake yr bon bon vdo' on vh1 lately and it was sweet nostalgia!!! there is a particular song of evanescence's that i absolutely love (bring me to life).

and guess what. there is one other common confession i share with you but cannot divulge here :D

Janefield said...

and don't you DARE talk of killing this blog. pfffffffft x-(

Janefield said...

i think you should start contributing to postasecret.com...heheheh :D
much rattling is there in closet i think so! ;)

Sakshi said...

One of these days, I'm going to kill this blog.

Not only thinking about doing that but also changing my mail id and phone no and all. May be one of these days I will.

confused said...

The last line saved me..

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

hi rebel!
yes, thankfully. i still cringe at the thought. :/

c.c,
i know you are not decent. i am not interested in reading indecent confessions, anyway. ;)

janefield,
i think i know what the common confession is. but for your sake i will also not divulge here. hahha i have to send some to post secret :). and it's interesting that we both lusted for ricky m. hehehe


sakshi,
you will soon have the opportunity to change your phone number, won't you? :) as for the rest, leave me a forwarding address, please!


confused,
i know more about you than a tag like this could ever elicit. jaagrata
muahahahahahaha

bubbles said...

Please don't kill the blog. I don't normally comment or anything but I luv your blog :)

Pri said...

what kind of person names themself bubbles?

@point 2: rubbish nonsense i dont believe a word of it.

@point 3: um wat eet ees this sicrit blog u spik of? send link fastly.

@point 5: rubbish nonsense i dont believe a word of it.

Janefield said...

ROFL at pri's remark on poor bubbles...bubbles bubble must have burst by now :P

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

hi bubbles,
hmm..your comment has given the blog a fresh lease of life. i may consider. *ends drama*

pri,
what kind of jobless person comments on others' names?
:)
these are all true, believe me. i wish #5 wasn't. and what link?

janefield,
i will not encourage meaningless slugging here. kindly desist. offenders will be met with strict disciplinary action, if you know what i mean.

Pri said...

to ze sicrit blog. send no!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

what sicrit blog?
;)

Janefield said...

disciplinary action eh..in that case,i shall lage raho! :P and who sez it was meaningless? hmph.

and last but not least, what kind of blogger gets judgemental abt her commenters? :D

Pri said...

NOT funny! TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Pri said...

u may also email me sicritly. ok? ok.

Janefield said...

lol! this pri is kinda cute only :)

Tachyoson said...

on point #3 , i shall live to regret that day.

Pri said...

um so your Japanese friend over here gets access to the sicrit blog and i dont?

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

tachyoson,
oh? you're making me reconsider.

pri,
hehehe. :) you won't give up will ya?

Janefield said...

wot is this bleddy naansens i aks. how come i don't get axs to sicrit blog. all those raaton ki neend jo tune cheen li woh kis kaam ki???????? hmmmmmmph!!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

*smiles and looks at nails coyly or whatever it is that one does in thes situations*