Tagged by Sayesha to write 8 random things about me. This blog has been O.D-ing on the self-indulgent bit of late, but that's the way it goes. And also a gentle reminder to all those who have yet to do my tag and still have the nerve to come read my blog. Chih! No shame comes???
1. I snap at people that are the closest to me when I'm in a rotten mood, even if they are not at fault. Thankfully most of them understand.
2. I have put on weight. First dissertation fat, then vacation fat. If I don't do something about it now, I will have three chins to show for it.
3. Things/people/events that were so important to me a month or more ago don't matter any more. This seems to be a recurrent theme, and is sometimes disturbing.
4. I love kids and am great with them. That's what I'd do for an alternative job, baby sit!
5. I don't watch many mainstream hindi movies, but in this vacation I've seen bheja fry (which i don't count as mainstream, and it was hilarious, btw) , sivaji (in telugu- it was pure torture), cheeni kum (which was kinda sick and made me want to throw up) and naqaab (which was passable, but akshaye with an e khanna is the cutest EVARRRRRR) *SIIIIIIIIGH*
6. I hate cats. (there, I said it)
7. I got a new haircut in hydie which I really like.
8. I love AkshayE with an E Khanna very much. I haven't stopped thinking about him since I wrote point #5. Siigh.