Write about eight events or reasons that make you proud of yourself. Wah! what a feel-good tag. It took me time to come up with eight, and towards the end I had to go back ten years to find something, but it was fun. All who are tagged must do, seriously. Otherwise I will shut this blog and "that" blog also. And this time I mean it! *serious glare*
1. I give good talks (as in scientific presentations). The position I am soon going to take up for my post-doc was offered to me the very same day of the interview, right after my talk! :D
2. I finally paid off the loan on my late car Candy the day I graduated.
3. I spent a couple months nursing my grandpa in the hospital in his last days (not fainting once), despite having the tendency to faint at the sight/smell of hospitals and blood.
4. I was able to pull together resources and help a dear friend in the time of serious need. It was one of the most confusing and scary periods in my life, but I stood by and for my friend throughout (with a lot of outside help).
5. I knew when to call it quits.
6. I have some wonderful friends I can count on anytime, anywhere.
7. While appearing for a competitive exam a long time ago (perhaps one of those numerous medical school entrances) I found the invigilator helping a student with answers. I raised a huge ruckus, got a lot of dirty looks, but he stopped helping the student.
8. Two friends who are doing exceedingly well right now mentioned to me recently how they took inspiration from my resourcefulness and stick-to-it-iveness, relating examples of mine I had myself forgotten. I am so happy for their successes and feel good to be a part of it in some way.
CC (to see some substance on your blog) AHAHAHAHAAHHA!
Sayesha (you tag my blog I tag your blog)
Kaushik (so that will make two tags of mine you need to do, else face the consequences)
Greensatya (for old times sake :p)
Rebellion, Shek, Neihal, Sakshi(returning the favour for all those wonderful comments you made here)
Confused (I know you love a challenge. Heh heh heh)
Ferret (So I get the honour of being the second tag on your blog at least)
Pri (Because at least you will actually do the tag and also may be take my threat seriously).
Sumit (It's high time ;) )
Shripriya (just checking if you're alive ;) )
New additions: sd and b.a.l (and you thought you were spared? muahahahah)
Upon completion of tag, please leave a comment so I can hyperlink your names accordingly. (I am also too lazy right now to sit and hyperlink all)
P.S: If anyone was inadvertently left out , please consider yourself tagged as a result.