Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Welcome back

Once, you were an integral part of my life. I needed you, and without you I'd go nowhere. Then, before I realized it, things change. You cannot blame me entirely for letting you go. I admit, I had begun to care less, but those were stressful times; I was always fighting time and giving in easily. I should've "made" time, you'd say, and you'd perhaps be right. But the damage was done, slowly and gradually, and one fine day, you stopped being a part of me, a part of my life. I was not happy with this new me, but that was how it was. I decided to leave it at that simply because I couldn't deal with it. Life went on, the stressful times gave way to happy times. In the cosy comfort of home, I did not even miss you as we distanced even more. Sometimes, I looked back on the times I had you and wondered if we'd ever get back together again. Deep down, I wanted to, but I did not see it happen easily, I knew that it would take time and effort.
Today, I found myself reaching out for you. I need you back in my life, right where you belong, just like the old days; and I am overjoyed at the very prospect.Welcome back, dear belt.

11 comments:

Pri said...

bitch!

this whole time i thought u meant us - meaning me.

sob.

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neihal said...

hahahaha

good good :D

Rebellion said...

Chih! Main toh kuch aur hi soch rahi thi. Kya yaar Lajjo, saari ummedon par paani fer diya :P

And whats up with the increased size of font eh?

Well Heeled said...

ha ha ha ha !! Oh, I adore your blog!

Janefield said...

ah! this familiar style of writing :P i thot it was abt returning to blogging and internet :P

how much weight did ya lose??? congrats chica! :D

qsg said...

You lost weight? :) Good for you... why don't I lose weight???!!! :(

confused said...

Aha...

All drama to get married! Koi fayada nahi...

Kaala Kavva said...

ha ha ha
moral of the story: appearances can be deceptive

Coco Captive said...

U lost weight??? Cmon.. that cant be it.. I remember seeing u last.. :P

satish said...

what is the font size?