Thursday, October 04, 2007

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

It's amazing how much happiness can be contained in a modem with three green lights glowing. When I had just moved into my apt a month ago, I resolved not to get an internet connection and wanted to spend time more productively, make use of the sunny days left and catch up on books, friends, etc. Ah well, for a few days, it worked out well. But pretty soon, the withdrawal symptoms began showing up pretty bad, and limited access to a computer at work made it worse. I could no longer keep in regular touch with friends, and I couldn't blog or blog-hop! When I found myself reading email at home on my cellphone, squinting my eyes while each email took eons to load, giving rise to obscene cellphone bills in the bargain, I realized that enough was enough, and I had to get this problem fixed.
So I caved in and got a connection, and just hooked up my wireless modem so that those green lights lit up. I am so happy to back in blogsville! Muahs to everyone around here and unlimited drinks on the house!

7 comments:

sd said...

Sahi Hain!!!

Born a Libran said...

I would like a blogging cosmo, please...

TinTin said...

Three Cheers for Three blinking lights!!

Pri said...

yayyyyy
so does this mean you're back?
like really back?
like tgif back?

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

sd,
haan bhai :)

libran,
hehe one blogging cosmo coming up!

tintin,
may they blink on!

pri,
absolutely! :)

confused said...

Yayyyyyyyyy..

Welcome back!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

confused,
:) thanks. that beer's on me