Thursday, November 01, 2007

What's on my mind #3

You are not a Ph.D until search queries like this that brought people to your blog earlier change to queries like this.

Heh

The next best thing to sex (after chocolate) is a one hour long whole body massage. Especially one in which the masseuse comes home, so you don' t have to bother about driving or getting there, and you can take a nice hot bath right after and curl up and go to sleep. Bliss. Pure bliss. I think I earn enough so I might make this a monthly ritual now. After all, I don't spend money on clothes, shoes, and other stuff that much- I can use this indulgence.

8 comments:

Sakshi said...

But why not try to go for the best thing?
Hehehehe.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

hehehe. who said they are mutually exclusive? :)

Sakshi said...

I am hoping not at the same time though :P

Raj said...

Oh! I must use my Google account now for commenting :(

Haha! The query was bang on. It brought the searcher to the right place. :P

I've never had a body massage. I should probably add it to my next year's resolution list, right below "visit a beach"

Janefield said...

wayy to go! this sorta thing ain't an indulgence. its a mandatory stress buster but something we think about often but rarely get done. we need to pamper ourselves more often!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

sakshi,
depends ;).

raj,
okaay! so now i have turn back on "let anyone comment" option. i already took off wv on public demand. but what about all the damn spammers?
sigh

:)

yes, massage is highly recommended from this blog.

jane,
YEAH BABYYYY. :)

Sujatha said...

Belated heppy b'day TGFI! And the word "pinni" made me homesick and long for my own pinni. Waaaaaa!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

:) thanks sujatha. pinnis are the best. :D