The weekend in points (because I am in such high spirits and want to blog it before the euphoria goes away while waiting to compose a proper post)
* Taking a trip with my bachpan ka best friend
* Meeting an old school friend (o.s.f) after twelve years
* New York. the rocking night life, the lights, the sky scrapers, the buzz.
* Girls night out: Kati rolls on a cold midnight in New York; A kick ass flirtini; and other assorted libations..all on the house!
* Happy conversations. Intelligent debates. With people you go back several years.
* Feeling pride and admiration for all the battles o.s.f has fought and made her way up in life
* Being served chai and breakfast by o.s.f's wonderful husband..while the girls sit and giggle and bitch
* Playing carroms. Girls v/s boys. and Winning! :) (OK, one of the boys was seven years old. but still)
* More old school friends for lunch. Mad laughter. Crass dirty shameless jokes. Having the restaurant to ourselves.
* More NYC. In the day.
* Feeling the warmth on a cold wintry day.
* Getting off the train in Philly and thinking this is not cold!" :)
But you want to know the highest high point? O.s.f's seven year old son clutching a strand of hair and asking me "TGFI aunty, can you tell me how they read DNA from a single hair?"