Thursday, March 20, 2008

Liberated

Thats how I'm feeling this morning. The heart sings. Its a rainy crappy day outside, and the past few days and nights have been rough. But the very decisions I agonized over make me feel happy and light today. :) Sometimes its hard to separate heart from head and think with one or the other. What the heart wants, the head warns against. It's a frustrating conflict and it becomes hard to trust either. But the one thing that has never failed for me is going with my gut feeling. Always works like a charm. :)

yay!

A friend just told me about couchsurfing, while looking for cheap acco for a couple nights for our meet up in summer. Sounds sidey to me, I think I'll pick the YMCA youth hostel over that. Anyone reading this couchsurfed ever?

8 comments:

sepulchritude said...

"But the one thing that has never failed for me is going with my gut feeling."

Eerily similar to G.W.B.

Heard about this couchsurfing phenomenon. NYT's "Frugal Traveller" did it some time ago.

the_girl_from_ipanema said...

sep,

Eerily similar to G.W.B.

this blog hasn't dished out vun tiiight slaps in a long time, methinks.

sepulchritude said...

Ouch...and you're welcome. :)

ferret said...

so u can do away with the heart and the mind now, just one gut to manage!
and hey are you getting married??!! congratulations if you are :)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

sep,
:-)

ferret,
hehe. you know there is a little brain inside the gut too..may be thats all i need. ;)
and no yaar, not getting married. that a a was talking nonsense. u people please don't drive away any single eligible guys (if any?) from my blog. ;)

Tachyoson said...

life is all about regret and the fight to keep it away!

im sure there are single eligible guys.... but no Hrithik drool Roshans ... HAHAHA

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

tachy,
what makes you think Hrriiiithikkkk is not a big fan of my blog? huh? huh?
;)

Tachyoson said...

hmm... never thought of that ... well he's pretty stuck up im sure ... probably reads his own blog