Thursday, March 06, 2008

RTFM

I am tired. The blogging break was because i've been having crazy busy days at work. i have no problem with crazy and busy. I am an expert in those. I thrive on those, often. But nothings been going right. Mixture of things. I am tired. disappointed about how things are turning out. Frustrated sitting at the scope all day and having it not work. Getting help...that didn't help. I spent the last couple hours finally reading the manual for the microscope, since clearly a combination of things were wrong and I had no clue which of the million things to fiddle with. And the cells waiting to be photographed were just dying on me. Days of work. Sitting on a plastic dish and dying. Perhaps laughing at me even while dying. Stupid cells. Stupid scope. I just want to go home and cry.

(Just another outburst/vent. to be ignored).