Friday, March 14, 2008

What's distracting me

OK. I really need to get this work done before I go to bed tonight. Instead, I'm totally distracted (but of course), by several thoughts. Perhaps this will fix it.

* A college friend's trip to the US this summer. A mini-reunion of three close pals, meeting after 5 years! I cannot stop being excited about it. Oh god please let nothing jinx it. Please. I promise to stop being excited now.

* A friend's birthday several months from today- I just picked what I think is an awesome birthday present and now I can't wait for the birthday to come.

* My sis and niece return from their month long India trip this week. Finally, my parents will pay me attention when I call them. Finally, I get to see my niece and make weekend trips and harass by b-i-l again. Yay.

* New guy on floor. Cute. Desi. Good dress sense. (Shut up overactive paranoid gaydar.)

* A feeling/fear of being screwed over. Not entirely baseless, but I really don't want to deal with it right now. Go the eff away.

* A feeling of impending doom if I don't get to work right away. Yeah. this is definitely the closest in time. :p

5 comments:

Crime Master said...

Looks like you really *are* drunk!

now i know why you mentioned "don't get over excited"! :P it was reflecting your own thoughts! :P

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

crime minister,
shhh.

La vida Loca said...

maybe not gay... for ur sake?!

aequo animo said...

May your niece prevent you from harassing her dad!!!:D ( and harass you instead)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

vida loca
tere muh mein ghee shakkar. ;)

a a,
hehe. niece is always allowed to harass me. :)