OK. I really need to get this work done before I go to bed tonight. Instead, I'm totally distracted (but of course), by several thoughts. Perhaps this will fix it.
* A college friend's trip to the US this summer. A mini-reunion of three close pals, meeting after 5 years! I cannot stop being excited about it. Oh god please let nothing jinx it. Please. I promise to stop being excited now.
* A friend's birthday several months from today- I just picked what I think is an awesome birthday present and now I can't wait for the birthday to come.
* My sis and niece return from their month long India trip this week. Finally, my parents will pay me attention when I call them. Finally, I get to see my niece and make weekend trips and harass by b-i-l again. Yay.
* New guy on floor. Cute. Desi. Good dress sense. (Shut up overactive paranoid gaydar.)
* A feeling/fear of being screwed over. Not entirely baseless, but I really don't want to deal with it right now. Go the eff away.
* A feeling of impending doom if I don't get to work right away. Yeah. this is definitely the closest in time. :p