Wednesday, April 16, 2008

About kali billis and such

Yesterday was a rotten day in tgfi-land. Irritation after irritation. Small spat with the bossman. Seems like the honeymoon has finally ended. Which i think is a good thing. Much anticipated experiment bombed. So much work went into it, too!. Sigh. As more shit happened, I kept thinking, why wasn't there a warning sign? Really! No black cat crossing my path, no eye twitching, nothing! More frustrations at home involving moving furniture and 2 hour phone calls and being kept on hold with verizon effin internet support. I went to sleep tired and frustrated. This morning, as I walk out my door, I sneeze thrice.

heh.

5 comments:

Sakshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

god bless you!
-ferret

Prashanth said...

Oh, if you sneeze once before setting out on any "good purpose" you should sit down for a minute and wait for the evil spirits to go away. If you sneeze twice it cancels itself out so you don't have to worry. But three times, well, now that is beyond my experience...

wink

Janefield said...

abhishtu!!

try throwing salt over your shoulder :P

Tachyoson said...

how rapid the descent into Dilbertiana!

welcome to The Cube, similar to Hotel California, except they let you leave when you're 90.