Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Comments Policy

comments will be answered on a need-based manner. or not at all. in a bid to do away with redundancies of the "lol" or "i agree" type. personal questions like demanding to know what street i live on or what i ate for dinner or which conference i'm attending will be ignored. paranoid police will follow your ip closely. More personal comments dissing hrithik will be dealt with in the strictest manner possible. expect to be banned.

you know i still love you all? thanks for reading and commenting.

thanks for understanding.

14 comments:

Sakshi said...

Ok, I threw the "what conference" just as a way to check if the Hrithik fever had completely erased your brain. Happy to know it hasnt.
And I see Hrithik bashing is still allowed.
You have chance of coming back to the sane world!!!
YAYYYY

Abhijit said...

I totally agree with you:-)

aequo animo said...

Hrithik smiles like an imbecile :D

Janefield said...

nice...what i need is a new blogging policy.

rahul said...

hrithik.....who???? :P

Tabula Rasa said...

umm, will you marry me?

(just checking.)

Clast said...

What did you eat for dinner?

Drenched said...

So, do you still stink of puke?
If yes, Hritik won't mind. After all, he looks like random puke himself. Oh, I am sorry, that was dissing. Lemme embellish it: Hritik looks like Italian puke. That's not dissing now. I am praising him. :D :D :D

ferret said...

it just seems like i've read this post earlier!! :P

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

LOL @ ferret. i was waiting for someone to say that! this time i will stick to it! hmph.

rayshma said...

do i have to sign somewhere or something if i think i may abide by this post?
me not very regular here actly... but when i drop by, i get such warnings :( hmm... maybe i shud read this space more regularly...

JustSo said...

hrithik? ughly ugh. (enough said)

Ms Taggart said...

Can I diss Hrithik?
And what is it that u r doing tht is keeping u so busy? :P
Now track my IP.. :D

Tachyoson said...

works in reverse with me, all my readers have this policy about commenting.