Monday, April 07, 2008

Updates of all kinds

Early to bed early to rise: I am trying to get some exercise and get into bed early, to help with sleeping through the night and waking up early. Its been helping, even over the weekend! :)

No over-thinking resolve: Is working great for me! The trick is to displace those mopey or otherwise pointless streams of thought with more useful ones..like..tackling items on a to-do list. I'm getting a lot more done and feeling a lot less prone to losing myself to a train of thought that's going nowhere.

I don't think I blogged about the biggest catastrophes in lab over the last couple weeks involving dying cells and what not, but the cells are doing well now! :p

Happy Ugadi, Gudi Paadva!

5 comments:

sepulchritude said...

Welcome to East Coast time.

Anonymous said...

What do you work on?

-- I am in the biology business (systems neuroscience), so just curious.

Aniket

tgfi said...

sep,
:) thanks. i'm still kinda "jet-lagged"

aniket,
molecular biology/genetics

Anonymous said...

What kind? mammalian? transgenic work?
-Aniket

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

mammalian