Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bambai se aayi meri dost!

She couldn't have come at a worse time, and she couldn't have come at a better time.

My childhood best friend from bombay is visiting me this weekend. I'm neck deep in piled up work and heading to the lab now to get stuff done before she arrives. Once she comes, I'm only going to focus on having fun. With all the stress and the general downers the past few weeks have been throwing at me, even hearing her voice over a local phone call is more uplifting than anything else right now. I can't wait for her to come! :) And in spite of everything else, I can't wipe this grin off my face. :))

2 comments:

Kaala Kavva said...

your first line reminds me of the tale of two cities. and your blog reminds me of mine and i still withhold my opinion that my blog looks better! yayyy!!

Rachna said...

thanks for the link- saw it again :)
I soo love the scene (especially her list of requirements, which were mine too ;)
Saw the next one too- the awesome "blouse-petticoat to uske naap ka sil gaya" Hehehehawhaaw...
Still ROFLing :)