Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Patience

I seem to have a better hold on my impatience these days. I am very stressed, have a lot on my mind, and at such times, its easy for the smallest of things to cheese me off. However, of late, I have found a way to smile through the irritants that make their way through my instant messenger or real-life space. I grit my teeth, smile, make a joke, and move on. It's not as liberating as giving them a piece of my mind or sitting and ranting about them on the blog, but its weirdly cathartic in a different way. Because in my secret little world, I can sit back and laugh at them. The downside, however, is that they don't realize that their nosy-parker-ness/overfamiliarity/annoying unsolicited advice/ pathological desire to give out TMI  is irritating me. So they keep on irritating. 

Eventually they will get it. :)

4 comments:

shub said...

Like the last line. Sinister :D

Sakshi said...

I am hurt. That is what you think of my "Good mornings" :(

Raj said...

Don't expect too much from others. Some of them might not get it. Tell them, I say! :P

Rachna said...

Got it!