Sunday, June 29, 2008

Missing

I wonder if it is really about missing the person, or missing the familiarity and comfort zone they signify when you are in a foreign place.

I wonder if its even that, or just that you are bored and hence your mind wanders on to wonder how they are doing.

All things considered, its okay to miss. Almost a nice fuzzy feeling.

I said almost. :)

I was enjoying not having a phone to mind as I ambled around aimlessly. But today I felt like it'd be nice to pick up the phone and call...or be called.

3 comments:

sd said...

Previous post was nice. I must be the greatest loser on earth: the first thing that crossed my mind as I read that post - with all this time on hand, she is not doing referee reports :p

Have a great time! Enjoy!!

Sakshi said...

Get Skype. Call!!
Zimple.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

abbe saale SD. kyon yaad dilaya? :(