Tuesday, June 03, 2008

w.o.m.m #20

It is all perfectly logical, fair and can be rationalized. That doesn't stop it from bothering me and making me feel bad. Hopefully in time reason will outdo emotion and I'll stop sulking.

One of the things about myself that irritate me is my habit of linking unrelated events in my life. One thing depending on another, when there is absolutely no need. I need to break this habit. Learn parallel processing, multitasking and all that.

Everyone plays the game differently. Such is life.

When I'm in a better mood, i'll write all about my friend's visit this past weekend. It was great fun and I owe this blog the happy post. Someone please remind me.

For now I am going to focus on getting work done which should significantly improve my mood.

And finally, an anonymous thank-you to a certain someone (who will never read this) for being around and listening.

2 comments:

La vida Loca said...

remember...u owe this blog a happy post :)

Tachyoson said...

reminder#2 : a Happy Post awaits?