Monday, August 18, 2008

Break interrupted for public service announcement

If your night-time minutes on cellphone start at 9 pm, and you make a call at 8:55 pm lasting for over 2 hours, all of it will be billed to your daytime minutes and you will get a whopping bill for overage.

Just fyi, next time you're slightly tipsy and count on the clock in your house thats 5 min fast and make a long, giggly, gossipy phone call.

b!@#$%DS AT&T

At least the call was so much fun..just sucks that two people are now paying for it. :/

8 comments:

ferret said...

we are happy to know that the break is being put to good use :)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

:-)

Sakshi said...

imagine my plight - all EST 9pm calls are prime time for me!

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

sakshi,
yeah- that must suck. did you know that for an extra $10 a month you can extend your night hours to start at 7 pm?

Pri said...

wtf? um this call wasnt on the 17th no?

satish said...

where are the older posts? did u reply to my previous comment. it was some serious ass kickin stuff.

Rachna said...

Don't tell me!! I had NO idea- and I have done this really often- under the comfortable illusion that in 5 minutes my minutes will NOT be charged.
Omygod- no wonder I have been exceeding my minutes continuously for the last THREE months.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

pri,
no..although that call was fun too. ;)

satish,
indeed it was. seriously ass-kicking. i restored the posts for your benefit.

rachna,
apparently verizon doesn't do this. but i'm not too sure.