I got tagged by a chirpy paaro. :)
I am supposed to list 6 unspectacular quirks. Here goes
1) When I get really overwhelmed by emotion, I have been known to faint. :)
2) I talk to myself aloud.
3) I get this great feeling of accomplishment when I beat others to reach a spot first...like when we're all walking in a group to get someplace, or crossing the road...or taking a bus. (must get that window seat!) Most of the times nobody else is even aware that there is a competition of sorts going on, until I scream out "First!".
4) If I start eating a bar of chocolate I have to finish it. Never heard of saving some for later.
5) I am extremely giggly. And loudly so.
6) I have to fold and put away laundry as SOON as it comes out of the dryer. I hate doing laundry.
Bonus 7) I am extremely argumentative. Most times I persist just to stretch the debate, and its largely sprinkled with a healthy dose of (my quirky) humour. If the other person doesn't see the fun in it, it gets pointless.
Thanks chirpy paaro, for tagging me. (Nobody does, these days..(sad sigh) ;) ) I tag anyone who wants to take this up, its been going around for a while.