Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by a chirpy paaro. :)

I am supposed to list 6 unspectacular quirks. Here goes

1) When I get really overwhelmed by emotion, I have been known to faint. :)

2) I talk to myself aloud.

3) I get this great feeling of accomplishment when I beat others to reach a spot first...like when we're all walking in a group to get someplace, or crossing the road...or taking a bus. (must get that window seat!) Most of the times nobody else is even aware that there is a competition of sorts going on, until I scream out "First!".

4) If I start eating a bar of chocolate I have to finish it. Never heard of saving some for later.

5) I am extremely giggly. And loudly so.

6) I have to fold and put away laundry as SOON as it comes out of the dryer. I hate doing laundry.

Bonus 7) I am extremely argumentative. Most times I persist just to stretch the debate, and its largely sprinkled with a healthy dose of (my quirky) humour. If the other person doesn't see the fun in it, it gets pointless.

Thanks chirpy paaro, for tagging me. (Nobody does, these days..(sad sigh) ;) ) I tag anyone who wants to take this up, its been going around for a while.

11 comments:

V said...

Nice, although I wouldn't count any of these as quirks. They appear normal.

To prove it to you, I shall self-tag maybe your jaws will drop out of shock reading mine.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

v,
the line between quirky and normal is getting blurry by the day.

waiting for your list.

V said...

True that.

I'm done. I'm off to lunch. Staaaaarvvving!!

satish said...

giggly????????????? i am relieved to hear that.

shub said...

With you on #2 - I do that at times too.
On the opposite end when it comes to chocolate! :) You just inspired me to add to my post.

La vida Loca said...

come pick up an award

Thanatos said...

I think you deserve merit for #6. My clothes lie at the foot of the dryer until the nearest weekend.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

satish,
"giggly????????????? i am relieved to hear that."

kyon???

shub,
yeah, i think its a common affliction, #2. I just finished stuffing my face with some awesome dark chocolate yesterday. :/

lvv,
thanks babe. :)

hi thanatos,
ah, you cannot do that in a public laundromat, now...:)

ferret said...

I have never fainted, i do want to experience it once. only. and there should be somebody to hold and not let me fall thud.
when you talk to yourself aloud, is it also accompanied by expressions and hand gestures et al. just curious!

chirpy-paaro said...

Hey sorry for commenting so late.. In my office I can only read blogs and cant comment...:(
I have been reading your blogs since long..And really appreciate your writings....
For above Tag..I share point 3 and 6 very much with you...
But when it comes to eating choolate..I can eat a single piece for as long as 1 week..slowly and slowly...
Usually in my childhood days..my brother used to eat away my share of chocolate kept in fridge..:((

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

ferret,
want to experience fainting? weirdo! ;)

yes, expressions and gestures accompany. head nodding too. :p

paaro,
heya. thanks :) so we share 3 and 6? and see, thats precisely why i eat up all my chocolate at once! even though i live alone now ;)