Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I did this weekend.

Instead of me taking the bus, train, etc and visit my sis and co, they came here instead. My sis stayed back, while my niece went back with her dad. The father-daughter team are pretty self-sufficient and oblivious to the rest of the world as it is. I totally enjoyed spending time like this with my sis and sorta kinda playing host to her. We called my mom in the morning and lots of gossip was exchanged, arguments ensued and shouting over each others voices followed. Fun. We should do this more often..

In other news, I took off sitemeter. Now there's only one thing on here that just counts the hits, and I don't have any clue what my password is to that site so I will never bother with it. This is kinda cool. Liberating. I will live-blog withdrawal symptoms as they set in. And let me take this chance to tell anyone that knows me in real life and is reading this blog, be nice enough to let me know, at least? :p (Sitemeter is gone but paranoia remains, apparently. ;) )

5 comments:

Joe said...

Hiya.. just popped by.. how i managed to, no clue.

but i do like your blog, and yes it could certainly do with a fresh template (if i may daresay)

Cheers!

greensatya said...

Since sitemeter is no more, let me tell you, this reader of yours from Finland is still dropping by...
cheers

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

hey (six-pack?) joe!
:p sorry couldn't resist.
fresh template you say too? i will look for a new one now. :)

satyaaa!
good to know, man, good to know. :) how have you been?

Joe said...

Disclaimer: im jus a scandalous drunk.. i wouldnt take me too seriously if i were you :)

cris said...

hey not fair! Cant people who dont know you in real life let you know?!
Leave it to me to completely miss the point, find the most insignificant detail and make a fuss :D