Monday, November 10, 2008

On optimists

Its easy to be optimistic, constantly pointing to the bright side, when you're listening to somebody else's woes. And don't get me wrong, its very nice and very important to have people do it when I'm wallowing in my own misery that's made to look worse than it is by my own mind.

But the ones that inspire and affect me the most are the ones that can constantly look at the brighter side when they're in a tight spot themselves. They don't let anything bring them down. They believe fully and completely that things will come around..and only focus their energies on the positive.

Its an amazing trait..and a very infectious attitude. Cheers to the forever-optimists, and I'm so glad I know a few of those. :)

7 comments:

Sakshi said...

Thank you. Its nice to be so openly acknowledged.
:P

chirpy-paaro said...

I know some of optimists people around me,.and when i sit next to the...it gives so much positives vibes...yeah i guess it is contagious.. :)

Ni said...

:)

phatichar said...

Their email IDs please?

Ms Taggart said...

I am sure I am not in that list..See in this line, I show pessimism.. :)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

sakshi,
I was going for subtle, but I see you saw through it all.
:p

CP, Ni,
:-)

phatichar,
one self proclaimed one is right here, the first comment. :)

ms T,
lol! :)

phatichar said...

hmmmmmm..thanks.