1) I need to remind myself to let go. Everyone's entitled to their share of feeling wronged, sense of entitlement, grudges, petty hang ups, whatever. I don't have to go about fixing it all. I shouldn't even try. Especially when I don't know what it is. A little bit of indifference/distance/detachment is good.
2) Deep breaths. May be yoga even. Now's a good time.
3) No more pizza. for a year.
I don't eat pizza too much, to be honest. But on the rare occasion I do, it makes me sick. ugh. I think all those years of free pizza lunch, free pizza seminar, free pizza whatever in grad school are catching up.
4) I was seriously considering a trip home..now that won't happen. Bummer. On the other hand, I have this slight fear that if I go to India now I might just not want to come back. Ever.
5) This is a nice city. But the lack of friends and all the unhappiness at work have resulted in me having absolutely no attachment for the city after having lived here over a year. I'm excited about the prospect of moving to a new place. One thing I am hopefully going to do wherever I go next is to buy a car and get a life of sorts.