Friday, December 12, 2008

Self-tagged

From LVV. A few of her answers have been blatantly copied to save my carpals and tunnels. I have no work to do, a slight buzz and hence all this blog diarrhea.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. But my name has a beautiful meaning. I love it!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Few days ago. (It's a monthly ritual) (I know, TMI)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah actually.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH? Dahi chawal, lemon rice.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yeah!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not on my life.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. WTF.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Did.

10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I've no such thing.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate. I want! Now!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Umm..what they say, accent.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination, I can be disorganised. Yeah. me too.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? My friend M. Miss her a lot. Very often.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Whoever wants to.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None right now. But all I have are browns, blacks and a pair of white sneakers.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Biscotti.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Cricket creaking.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Freshly baked bread, lab smells, earth after rain.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? B.L.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? What a stupid q. pass.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None whatsoever.

27. HAIR COLOUR? Black. (with greying streaks :/)

28. EYE COLOR? Black

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Gulab jamun, paneer anything, idli sambar.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dard-e-disco. :)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White with pink and blue pin stripes

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Huge warm tight hugs. I want. :(

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? GJ.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Waiterrant, White Tiger

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ahem its a trackpad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Office. ROFL.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? The US of A.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Many.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Small town in A.P.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone

5 comments:

NI said...

I ll do the tag. :)
I am such a good girl, nahi ?

I think we should do some lena dena of crying, my tear ducts are blocked or something. Even I want to cry once in a while without the onions!!

Tachyoson said...

Im curious about the first answer.

ferret said...

you are funny when i am drunk, heck even i am funny when i am drunk hehehe Ni is always funny :D
i'll do the tag too :)

tgfi said...

Ni,
wow. blocked tear ducts. I never had that one.

Tachyoson,
:) I'm not telling.

ferret,
:) someone is painting beantown red it seems. :)

Sumit Tada said...

I stole ur tag....I hope you don't mind.