Thursday, February 05, 2009

Early Morning Crib

I am really irritated at the fact that my apartment doesn't have curtains or blinds. And it has these wide huge windows to top it all. What rubbish! I spend all this money to live by myself, so I can avail of clothing optional rule in my own apartment, but clearly not until I go out and buy fixtures and curtains and all of that crap.

I have a sore throat, cough and all that fun stuff.

Don't even get me started on the heating in this apartment, Ancient oil radiators, that can either be on or off...I have taken to opening up the windows to let some cold blast in just to cool the place down. My skin is unhappy and ...argh.

/rant. on the fun stuff: I will be starting Experiment #1 today. Yippeee doo! :)

3 comments:

mazhalai said...

try a humidifier.. might help with the cold/cough and skin too

yippee to new expt!!

La Vida Loca said...

Good luck on expt!

Sakshi said...

Clothing optional?? Tchiih. This is against bhartiya kaaltaar. Will tell the local Ram sena about you .. tchih.