Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On discipline

Staying off gtalk at work...except when I give in to spells of boredom once in a while. But I'm getting really good at staying offline during work and very happy at the way it is making me more productive.

Taking stairs- yet to start going to the gym, (hope to soon), but i'm taking the 3 flights at work and another 5 flights at home. Been doing that for a few weeks now, feels good!

Now I need to start showing up to work early every day. Just how do people manage to do that? I suck at it. :(

6 comments:

Sakshi said...

Ahem!
I get to work by 7.30 latest.
(sorry, I felt the need to brag since I suck at exercise and staying off line :P)

ferret said...

waking up early for work never happens, but waking up early for tennis i'll happily do. So i joined tennis and now get to work in good time.

aequo animo said...

try this .. it helps really.. ( i have tried)

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/04/how-to-get-up-right-away-when-your-alarm-goes-off/


http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

Sakshi
you're my hero :)

ferret,
that's a great idea. I need to hook up with some hot tennis player. for tennis, of course.

aequo animo,
those ideas look very interesting. i want to try. will do.

Born a Libran said...

Would 9 be considered early enough? Then ditto with Sakshi.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

BAL,
9 is awesome in my book. Thats my goal for now.