Sunday, May 17, 2009

5 Embarrassing things I've done.

1. (i was drunk-ish :)). Demanded (And got) a massage from a guy who didn't know what else to do.

2. As a kid, went and sat on a random man's lap mistaking him to be my dad. I wasn't even that young, and I was also a chubby kid. This "uncle" actually never visited us after that.

3. (i was drunk. very. :)) Whirled around showing my middle finger to all and sundry at a bar.

4. Meeting a bunch of people for the first time. One of them goes "she looks like xyz, doesn't she?" to the rest. XYZ being the name of a famous, very beautiful actress. Instead of shutting up and smiling gracefully, or saying "I beg your pardon" (because that would've been the right thing to say in my case) , I go "Oh god, i'm sure she's turning in her grave right now". The group looks pretty disturbed and confused. Turns out later, the person didn't say xyz, but a name that sounds like xyz, who was apparently some common friend of all of them, and yeah, very much alive.
Never met these people again either.

5. In my first year here in the US, went and wished "A very Merry Christmas" to a very senior staid professor..who was jewish. Heh.

OK NOW, YOU GO!

12 comments:

Satish said...

hehe.

point 3.. embarrassing?? nahh, so kool.

Anonymous said...

satish,
did u not read the last line of hte post?
:)

Gradwolf said...

so much variety! :p that calls for more!

What's In A Name?! said...

Hahahahah! Yea, I'll come up with mine - I've embarrassed myself way too many times to confine them into 5! :P

Btw, i liked pt. 2 the best! :D

Satish said...

i read the last line. and i went.

rahul said...

lolz

Sakshi said...

I see a trend in these things. Wonder what it is :P

Born a Libran said...

This was fun... Waiting for more...

Ms Taggart said...

I remember the story of Point 2. It still makes me laugh so much! :)

I think I also did Point 3!

Amey said...

I was hoping #5 won't end with "Never met him again".

... or start with "I was drunk".

Thank God for small mercies ;)

Sayesha said...

Hahahaha! I like #4! :D

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

i am expecting all of you to follow up, shameless people!