Monday, June 15, 2009

Suggestions wanted for party activities

OK: So I'm planning a party this saturday: the plan is to basically get a bunch of friends together, chat, drink and bar hop, and a surprise send-off for a friend. But given the mixed crowd (not everyone knows everyone), I'll need more to do than just that, to keep the party going. Any suggestions for bar-games or other ice-breaking activities? Clubbing and dancing is the last resort, since not all are into stuff like that..so something more interactive/personal.

TIA :)

5 comments:

Sakshi said...

Party games, you want? I gots tons of suggestions. But only if you reply to my comment first.
Hmph

chirpy-paaro said...

hey..the best game i find is always..dumb charades...if all are desi then hindi movies are best time pass!!!

Maganian said...

Am I invited?

ferret said...

oh if its crowd that understands hindi, watch the mithunda classic Gunda. Watch this after a few of those beer shot games, it'll be needed. But when shakti kapoor comes and says his name is chutiya,, it'll be all worth it :D

tgfi said...

sakshi,
please do tell game ideas. pretty please.

chirpy paaro,
yeah, Dumb charades will be there, and so will pictionary

Maganian,
who are you?

Ferret,
Heheh. let me see if i can get my hands on the movie.