Tuesday, June 02, 2009

WOMM

Been doing a bit of traveling- meeting up friends, and friends of friends. Have very much enjoyed and basked in the warmth of reception I get from people that don't know me, but were meeting me for the first time as a friend of their friend's.

Has also been nice to be on email/internet breaks. Very liberating.

Am planning a surprise farewell party. Totally excited about it (The surprise part, not the farewell part). The sleuthing and the planning has been fun. Hope that everyone can make it..also excited about hosting such a big group at my apartment. Lets hope it all goes well.

Things are going at a rather fast pace all of a sudden. In some ways, I feel glad, I don't have too much time to sit back and dwell on the uncertainties to follow. Other times, I wish I could slow down, take a deep breath, and take in all that is happening. All in good time, I imagine.

3 comments:

Sakshi said...

Where is my invite?
Hmph.


(I know the party isnt for me unless it is a hint for me to go away. In that case, double hmph!)

Have fun, babes. Sometimes, it helps to just go with the flow and not deal with the ifs, buts and all that.

Tachyoson said...

Have a great party ,TGFI!

Ms Taggart said...

Farewells are never good! But great that you are enjoying the pace! :)