Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm back, baby!

Just got back from a 2 week trip to India. Was so good to be home. Just one week at home in hydie (the other one week was spent in Bombay with B) was painfully short- but, I am not complaining. I am lucky that I got to go, have a wonderful time and feel refreshed. Coming back home (to the US), the loneliness of my apartment here hit me. I will soon get to work, get busy, and the loneliness will go away, but for now, it's quite pronounced.

I don't know what to call home anymore. I think that my parents home will always be my home- whether they are in Telangana or Rayalseema or wherever. My current place in the US is definitely home for me, for now. Hmmm..

More later, just felt like establishing some familiar ground by blogging.

3 comments:

Tabula Rasa said...

home is where the heart is (a principle that always worked for me, as i navigated the path you're on, over five years and involving seven cities).

shub said...

welcome back:)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

TR,
so true. And the heart can be in more than place, right?

shub,
thanks :)