Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rebound

You know I've missed you, even if I didn't pay attention to all of you on some days and entirely ignored you other times. I missed my morning companion, for me to have when I wanted to. I miss the guilt trips too when I couldn't spend time with you. And when I saw you, in shiny transparent blue visiting someone else today, I couldn't help this slight feeling of jealousy that overcame me. I want you back!

I'm going to begin subscribing to the daily newspaper again!
:)))

3 comments:

Shripriya said...

No, please! It's so environmentally unfriendly. Just read it online - the news is fresher...

moody crab said...

Good! By doing this you are indirectly helping some of your fellow countrymen. My brother's team wrote the software that is used to manage NYT home delivery.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

Shripriya
but but but

moody crab,
really? That's cool :)