Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things irritating me right now

aargh.

1. Work. Shit loads to do and I don't know where to start. Overwhelmed. Well I know what's most urgent, but I also like that job the least. But I must remind myself- means-to-the-end, means-to-the-end!

2. People: whiners, groaners, those with manufactured drama. Please take your sad lot elsewhere, I cannot deal. In fact, I wish I had your problems instead of mine. So really, expect no sympathy or listening ear from me. Just tell me if you're interested in trading. OK?

3. Meddlesome nosy people. Petty people. Get-a-life. Get out of my face.

4. Life in general. And its nice and sunny outside, but I have to be indoors staring at data. Pah.

5. Someone's loud crappy (opera) music the day I decide to work from home. Idiots.

No comments: