Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On parents

I was trying to hunt for the phone number of my dad's Canadian friend Jack in my gmail and came across this email between me and my dad, in which I was yelling at him for embarrassing me. Then I scrolled down further to see what it was all about and found this:

Dear Jack,
You must be aware that TGFI and her friend have got their visa at
Ottawa and TGFI alone is going to Montreal for a day's stay.
We have just no idea how she is traveling to Montreal and where she
is put up for the day.
In case she calls you, just tell her to be careful to keep money in
two or three places and your contact numbers on her.
We are just worried as usual.
Hope everything is fine with you and your family.
Thanks and Regards
-TGFI's father

Seriously?

6 comments:

Shripriya said...

Break over?

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

i think so. i miss blogging more than anythign else. :/

shub said...

hahaha :D
welcome back. Now stop playing hard to get :P

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

thanks... :)

Ni said...

nice to see you back :)

And next time I have to name a baby I ll use your WV choices. They are not bad :)

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

what, you're already planning the next? ;)