Tuesday, April 27, 2010

W O M M

I need to rediscover some kind of hobby/passion: science has become a bit of a drudge these days. What else got me really excited?

In other news, somebody stole my umbrella. What kind of an ass takes an umbrella from right outside someone's lab, on a day when it is pouring? May s/he fall into a chullu bhar pani and doob marofy.

Another best friend gave me the wonderful news of her going to have a baby soon. That makes the count to 3- 3 of my closest friends won't be at my wedding because of the were busy making babies when I was announcing my marriage to them. I hope at least one of them names the baby after me- its the least they can do.

Other than that, its a dull gloomy tuesday and I am dragging myself to lab.

5 comments:

Kits said...

I love the fy bizness btw. Me and a friend have a pet theory that it is only South Indian types who add the fy to words :)

I sincerely hope too that one friend atleast names her kid after u. Although u can become official/unofficial godmother (like I have become) for the ones u really like :D

Tachyoson said...

umbrella thieves are at their peak during rainy days! i have taken to hiding my umbrella inside my office, duly wrapped up in waterproof bags so that it doesnot drip.

Tachyoson said...

i started out writing something about babies but it would have sounded too non-PC and you'd have e-kicked me where it e-hurts, so i have duly tossed the comment out into the bright sunny day to evaporate in the heat.

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

Kits
:-). Perhaps it is a south indian thing...

Tachy,
yeah, I also carry my umbrella in with me now. good call on tossing the baby comment out. :-)))

Ms Taggart said...

I am having a baby too... delivery in July!