As soon as B and I start living together, this is the kind of stuff I look forward to,
* To be able to say, when any friend is trying to make plans with me "I'll check with my husband and get back to you"
* To be able to nag nag nag my husband. Yeah! I love!
* To be generally unavailable to friends on the pretext of wanting to be with my husband, nurse a sick husband, entertain relatives, being busy doing couple stuff etc etc.
* To be able to put the phone on speaker in the midst of a phone conversation and let my husband be privy to everything my poor unsuspecting friend is saying
* Ofcourse, to reply to gtalk conversations from my husband's friends saying "Hey this is me TGFI on his computer. hee hee".
* To sign off birthday wishes to other friends with "TGFI & B"