Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 out of 7


Not too shabby after all. I made this list almost two years ago ..and I just got back from a crazy last minute impulse trip to CA. It wasn't' the ambitious trip I had outlined when I wrote that post, but I still managed to pack a lot into my 3 day trip, thanks to my superly enthusiastic friend.

I still have to blog about these trips: Chicago, Lutom, The GC and now sunny California. I have some drafts in my folder that I have to get around to cleaning up. I want to, to record how wonderful each of them were. Will do eventually.

For now, I am just so happy I finally managed to go to California, after all the yearning. I am so glad I made it happen. Yeah!

From Wiki: Half Dome is a granite dome in Yosemite National Park, located in northeastern Mariposa County, California, at the eastern end of Yosemite Valley — possibly Yosemite's most familiar rock formation. The granite crest rises more than 4,737 ft (1,444 m) above the valley floor.....Half Dome is nearly as whole as it ever was. The impression from the valley floor that this is a round dome which has lost its northwest half is an illusion.

2 comments:

nitish said...

Andie, are you here yet?

tgfi said...

who's Andie? 3 more weeks.